After breakout of pandemic covid 19 and it is spreading like fire in the entire country , so IIBF find out other option of conducting examination that is Remote Proctored Examination. Rules for examination are as follows:
This is with reference to your exam application for Remote Proctored Examination scheduled on 8th & 9th August 2020
Please do the following to ensure that you give your Remote Proctored Examination smoothly:
1) Click on the below link to check the compatibility of your Computer/Hardware Systems (PC/Laptop/Camera/Mic etc.).
2) Ensure that the compatibility test is completed successfully, at least one day before the exam date.
3) Read Exam Rules & Regulations carefully. (click on the below link for Rules & Regulation)
5) Final test link = https://cscexams.in/CSCETP/iibf2.obj
6) Final test link will be active on the day of the examination. You will be required to login with your login ID and password already provided to you in the admit letter.
7) Admit letter for the above examination is already sent to you. If you have not received, download the same from www.iibf.org.in using your membership/registration number and profile password.
8) You should login to the system half an hour before examination start time.
9) Keep admit letter and Photo Identity Card ready for identification at the time of examination.
All the very best for the examination.