1. Agriculture advances within the overall priority sector lending target should be______ of ANBC or CEOBE for domestic banks and foreign banks with 20 or more branches in India .
2. For renewal energy under priority sector , the lending to individual borrower is restricted to:
3 Which of the following is a mandatory target for foreign banks with less than 20 branches:
4. which of the following is a mandatory target for foreign banks with 20 or more branches:
5. Within agriculture loans, the target for small and marginal farmers is :
6. Domestic banks and foreign banks with 20 or more branches are required to achieve-of their ANBC or CEOBE, whichever is higher , as advances to micro enterprises sector :
7. In case of domestic bank, advances to micro enterprises sector, the specified level of new lending target should be achieved by:
8. In case of DRI advances , which of the following target is not correct
9. Outstanding credit to weaker section in priority sector by banks should be to the extent of:?
10. which is not included for achieving weaker section loans target in priority sector?